i'll be here for you always

Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Went to east coast with ning sis today, wanted to go SPCA(closed)
no choice. Was happily playing at the beach, till my stomachache hurts
GOD, seriously. I was in so much pain alright, kept running to the toilet.
You can't imagine how painful is that, really. Ning sister kept waiting for me.
Sorry, =x I can't cycle two hours with you. Rah, I really thanked ning ok.
She called my mother to ask her about the cab number and all.
And, I'm safe and sound to be at home. :) My stomach still hurts now.
But it's so so much better, hehe. She's being sucha cutie pie. HAHAHA.
Still, I paid the taxi fare. Broke already ning sister! you say wanna treat me
seoul garden k. For my b'day, I wanted to eat most. hahahaha, :)
Was busy being a makeup artist and photographer just now, for ning sister.
LOL, she's sucha gorgeous pretty babe. you can't believe it, haha.
I'm gonna upload her pretty face photos tmr, doing smoky eyes for her.
Her style, her favourite. Though is mature, but it really suits her.
Muack muack. Don't know what's happening to me, I kept on eating.
There's alot of sand on my bed, being brought home from east coast.
hahahaha, I don't wanna go out when my " happy new year " came.

SUFFERED. :/

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]