i'll be here for you always

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

 
I'm feeling supa tired now, having tution in afew minutes time. Zzzzzz.
i hope time will just stop here and everything would remain the same.
but i know it's IMPOSSIBLE
becas many people will suffer too.
my eyes would be shutting down anytime, heavy eyelids, picky mouth.
finally my dearest mommy is gonna bring me to facial on sunday, i've waited for so long can.
my poor face, it's time to get some healthy products. lol.
i am considering whether to attend one of my relative's baby's full month, cas not really know her.
and would be quite odd going there, as there's nothing to do and it'll make me really bored.
i guess i will be sleeping later again, due to massive headache i've now. ):
raining, raining, and you just won't stop.

Comments:
tagged!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]